Nevin Galmarini – Snowboard Carving Camp
The Camp for Hardbooters only: Ride with Worldcup Professionals, learn how to carve and improve your carving skill!
About: This camp offers coaching and fun for Alpine Snowboard enthusiasts. No special level required. As long as you have some experience with hardboots, you are welcome!
Date: April 6 – 9, 2017
Location: Scuol, Switzerland
Confirmed Professionals, your coaches:
Nevin Galmarini (SUI): Olympic Silver Medalist, 5x Swiss Champion, Worldcup Winner
Julia Dujmovits (AUT): Olympic Gold Medalist, Multiple Worldcup Winner, Vice World Champion
Alex Payer (AUT): Worldcup Podium Athlete, Europacup Tour Winner, National Team Austria
Sebastian Kislinger (AUT): Austrian Champion, Worldcup Podium Athlete, National Team Austria
Vic Wild (RUS): Double Olympic Champion Sochi 2014, Worldcup Winner
Alena Zavarzina (RUS): World Champion, Olympic Bronze Medalist, PGS Overall Winner
René Hürlimann (SUI): Former Pro Snowboarder, Coached several Worldcup Athletes
- Thursday, April 6
Arrival day, welcoming and dinner.
- Friday + Saturday, April 7 + 8
Group riding and coaching in the morning and afternoon
- Sunday, April 9
Special Event. End of camp in the early afternoon.
- Coaching by Worldcup professionals (in English and German language)
- Oxess Snowboards testcenter
- Three night accommodation Hotel Belvedere****, Chasa Nova/Madlain Suite
- Breakfast and dinner in the Hotel Belvedere
- Three days liftpass Scuol Motta Naluns (Ask for a free liftpass for Thursday if you arrive early)
- Free access to the famous local spa Bogn Engiadina Scuol
- Free access of the local bus services
- Single Room with camp package included:
Hotel Belvedere****: CHF 850.- per person (limited to 10 rooms)
- Double Room with camp package included:
Hotel Belvedere****: CHF 750.- per person (limited to 8 rooms)
- Suite (must be occupied by 4 persons) with camp package included:
Chasa Nova/Madlain Suite****: 850.- per person
First come, first serve!
Deadline: March 23, 2017
Inquiries, questions and booking only through: email@example.com