Nevin Galmarini – Snowboard Carving Camp
The Camp for Hardbooters only: Ride with Worldcup Professionals, learn how to carve and improve your carving skill!
About: This camp offers coaching and fun for Alpine Snowboard enthusiasts. No special level required. As long as you have some experience with hardboots, you are welcome!
Date: April 5 – 8, 2018
Location: Scuol, Switzerland
Confirmed professionals, your coaches:
NEVIN GALMARINI (SUI): Olympic Gold and Silver Medalist, Overall Worldcup Winner 2018
SEBASTIAN KISLINGER (AUT): Olympian, Worldcup Podium Athlete, Austrian Champion
ALEX PAYER (AUT): Olympian, Worldcup Winner, Multiple Austrian Champion
GLORIA KOTNIK (SLO): Three-times Olympian, Top-10 Overall FIS Worldcup 2018
RENÉ HÜRLIMANN (SUI): Alpine Snowboard Coach, experienced on all levels (Kids to Worldcup)
- Thursday, April 5
Arrival day, welcoming and dinner.
- Friday + Saturday, April 6 + 7
Group riding and coaching in the morning and afternoon
- Sunday, April 8
Special Event. End of camp in the early afternoon.
- Coaching by Worldcup professionals (in English and German language)
- Oxess Snowboards testcenter
- Three nights accommodation Hotel Belvedere****
- Breakfast and dinner in the Hotel Belvedere****
- Three days liftpass Scuol Motta Naluns (Ask for a free liftpass for Thursday if you arrive early)
- Free access to the famous local spa Bogn Engiadina Scuol
- Free access of the local bus services
- Single Room with camp package included:
Hotel Belvedere****: CHF 850.- per person
- Double Room with camp package included:
Hotel Belvedere****: CHF 750.- per person
First come, first serve!
Deadline: March 23, 2018
Inquiries, questions and booking only through: firstname.lastname@example.org